BRIAN H. CLARK
A Maryland Attorney with the Passion and Experience It Takes To Get the Job Done
Brian H. Clark is a distinguished attorney who specializes in serious DUI/DWI, criminal and traffic cases in the state of Maryland. Focusing exclusively on these fields of law, Brian has become conversant with them and is well-known for unrivalled customer service and a tireless work ethic that is often unseen in the legal field.
Phone: 410-xxx-xxxx | Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Web:xyz.com
Brian was brought up in Ocean City, a picturesque town in Maryland, and graduated high school in 1987 from Stephen Decatur High School in Berlin, Maryland. Spending most of his teenage years working at his family-owned restaurant and boardwalk business in Ocean City, Brian developed an encyclopedic knowledge of his town and how to treat each person as a treasured customer.
After working at his family business for years and gaining knowledge in customer service, Brian pursued legal education and received his Juris Doctor (JD) degree from the University Of Baltimore School Of Law. While graduating, he was directed and assisted by the Montgomery County State’s Attorney’s office in prosecuting several criminal trials under the Rule 16 program (a clinical program that permits qualified law students to prosecute real cases under a supervising attorney). When enlisted in the clinical program, Brian won his first criminal case and shortly after graduation, also had his first jury trial. Brian also has a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree with a major in criminology and a minor in psychology from the University of Maryland.
Success in Criminal Defense
For over a decade, Brian has successfully represented numerous criminal and DUI cases in the state of Maryland. He works closely with his clients to review their specific case and deliver the best outcomes through an individualized approach. Whether it is working toward a favorable plea or bench trial representation, he always ensures his clients are 100% satisfied with the way their case is being taken forward as well as the end result. Brian’s level of customer service is hardly ever seen in the legal field and his online reviews on Google and AVVO vouch for this.
Brian is a distinguished member of many professional organizations in the legal community.
Over the years, Brian has participated in numerous seminars sponsored by Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys’ Association (MCDAA), Maryland Institute for Continuing Professional Education of Lawyers (MICPEL) and the University of Baltimore involving criminal procedure, trial strategies, and DUI defense and evidence. He is presently a member of the MCDAA, Maryland State Bar Association (MSBA), National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL), the America Bar Association (ABA), National College of DUI Defense (NCDD) and The National Trial Lawyers (NTL).
Brian is also part of a small group of criminal attorneys in Maryland who have concluded the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) and International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP) three-day course (training required of police officers in the field of DWI detection and sobriety testing).
Why Choose Him?
• Experience: With over 25 years of experience in the legal field and over a decade of almost daily court experience in criminal, DUI/DWI and traffic cases, Brian is well-versed with these areas of law and therefore, can provide excellent legal representation.
• Reputation: Brian’s cases have been featured in The Washington Post, Gazette.net, and he has been quoted quite a few times in the Maryland Coast Dispatch on matters involving DUI and criminal issues arising in Ocean City. When you choose Brian to represent your case, you know you are working with an expert.
• Local knowledge: Brian is familiar with the courts, prosecutors, and judges in and around the Ocean City area in Maryland, so you can count on him to deliver the best resolution for your case.
• Quick Response: Brian has made it a point to protect his clients’ rights and handle their case as soon as possible. You can rest assured that your case will move forward quickly and successfully.
• Resources: Brian tirelessly dedicates his time and resources to keep his clients informed as their cases progresses.
• Flexible: Brian offers flexible legal services that allow him to work around his clients’ busy schedules, without compromising their case.
Brian H. Clark provides friendly legal services and representation tailored to your own individual circumstances and can deal with all your legal matters professionally from beginning to end.
If you are looking for an expert to handle your DUI or criminal case in the state of Maryland, and especially around Ocean City, get in touch with Brian H. Clark today for a free expert evaluation.